The collection and processing of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the following:
- DATA CONTROLLER
The Controller is:
ARTIGLIO SNC DI BENECCHI LINO E C.
STRADA NAVIGLIA, 3
Tel. 0521 782504
- TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
The personal data collected and processed through this website are the following:
Like all websites, this site also acquires some personal data, the transmission of which is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained as an answer, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters involving the users’ operating system and their IT environment.
This is data entered voluntarily by the user in the appropriate online forms provided on this website: name, surname and email address.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND RELEVANT LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data have been provided by you and will be processed for the following purposes:
The navigation data are acquired by the computer systems and by the software procedures of this website for its normal functioning. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but could, due to its very nature, allow the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning. Furthermore, they could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
These data are collected on the basis of the consent expressed by the user through persistent navigation on the site (by conduct).
The data provided by the user will be utilized for the following purposes:
- registration for access to services and/ or content offered by this site;
- sending informative newsletters that contain articles on legal matters, technical comments or information initiatives of the members of the Firm;
- carrying out market researches and sending informative material on our law firm’s activities via e-mail.
These data are collected on the basis of the explicit consent given by the data subject, which consists of filling in the appropriate request form.
For completeness, please note that, pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation 679/2016, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
The consent may be withdrawn as easily as it was granted.
- PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF NON-PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is specified above for navigation data, the users are free to provide their personal data in order to access the services provided by this site. Failure to provide the data necessary for completing the request forms, implies the impossibility to access the requested services, including the receiving of informative content.
- MODALITIES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The data will be processed using manual, computerized and/or telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected in compliance with the purpose limitation principle as well as with all the other principles contained in Article 5 of Regulation 2016/679. In particular, in compliance with the principles of integrity and confidentiality, specific security measures are adopted to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper use and unauthorized access.
The processing relating to this site’s web services take place at the aforementioned headquarters of Artiglio snc di Benecchi Lino e C. by the personnel appointed by the Firm.
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
If necessary, data may be processed by the staff of the company in charge of the technological maintenance of the site, GRAPHO SERVICE SNC DI BOLZONI UGO E C, at the company headquarters, located in Strada Pontasso, 39 - 43126 PARMA.
- PERIOD OF RETENTION
User data are retained by the data controllers for the period strictly necessary, in compliance with applicable regulations.
In any case, the users will have the possibility to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time, as described above.
Data transmitted to any service providers will be processed by them for the time strictly necessary for the carrying out of the tasks entrusted to them.
- SCOPE OF COMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
In addition to data controllers, other categories of employees involved in the organization of the website (administrative and marketing staff, legal employees, system administrators) may have access to the data, as well as third parties, external service providers (STUDIO PIANTELLA, GRAPHO SERVICE SNC; APLA PARMA). These act on behalf or for the account of Artiglio SNC di Benecchi Lino e C., duly appointed as Data Processors and that will process the data in accordance with the purpose(s) for which the data were originally collected.
The data may also be disclosed to all the subjects to whom the communication is due according to legal obligations.
The list of subjects processing personal data is available by making a request to Artiglio SNC di Benecchi Lino e C. and by e-mail at email@example.com.
- DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
- right to access their personal data (once confirmed that their data are processed by the data controller);
- the right to obtain rectification and integration of their data;
- the right to obtain the cancellation of their data;
- the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data under certain conditions;
- the right to receive the personal data provided to the data controller in a structured and commonly used format, and to transmit them to another data controller;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data if there are reasons related to their personal situation;
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making;
- the right to receive a communication in the event that their data are subject to a serious data breach;
- the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, who undertakes to make the exercise of the data subjects’ right as easy as possible, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.